Join The Concord Coalition and the Information Technology & Innovation Foundation (ITIF) for the release of a new report that lays out a productivity-focused agenda for federal science and engineering research and analyzes the effect it will have on GDP growth and the federal budget. This paper was prepared as part of a new Concord Coalition initiative devoted to promoting fiscally responsible economic growth.
- Robert D. Atkinson, President, Information Technology and Innovation Foundation
- Marcus Peacock, Chief Operating Officer, the Business Roundtable
- Robert L. Bixby, Executive Director, The Concord Coalition
- Celia Merzbacher, Associate Director, the Quantum Economic Development Consortium (QED-C), SRI International
- Marcus Peacock, Chief Operating Officer, Business Roundtable
- Jeff Patterson, Chief Operating Officer, ASME
- Gilroy Vandentop, Director of Corporate University Research, Intel Labs
Lunch will be provided during the event.