Joseph Antos of AEI and the late Alice M. Rivlin of the Brookings Institution offer a bipartisan plan that builds on the strengths of our mixed system of private and public financing, markets, and regulations to address the root causes driving health spending.
This paper was prepared as part of a new Concord Coalition initiative devoted to promoting fiscally responsible economic growth.
Following a presentation by Dr. Antos and Loren Adler of the Brookings Institution, a distinguished panel will discuss policy options and prospects for reforms in the coming years.
- Joseph Antos, AEI
- Loren Adler, USC-Brookings Schaeffer Initiative for Health Policy
- Robert Bixby, The Concord Coalition
- James Capretta, AEI
- Sheila Burke, Harvard University
- Douglas Holtz-Eakin, American Action Forum
- Robert Reischauer, Urban Institute
- Dan Crippen, Peterson Foundation Health Advisory Board
For More Information and to RSVP click here
If you are unable to attend, we welcome you to watch the event live on this page.