The following University of Wisconsin campuses are participating in these forums. Feel free to join us at any one of these locations:
- UW-Milwaukee - 150 Bolton Hall; for more info contact Brad Stratton: [email protected]
- UW-Oshkosh - Room 111 Clow Social Science Center; enter off Algoma Blvd, opposite Dempsey Hall. Room 111 is down hall to left @ second hallway; for more info contact Tom Grogan: [email protected]
- UW-La Crosse - 102 Wing Technology Center at 17th and State streets; for more info contact Terry Wirkus: [email protected]
- UW-Green Bay - Room 137 Mary Ann Cofrin (MAC) Hall; for more info contact Dan Spielmann: [email protected]
- UW-Wausau - Room 233 main building, UW Marathon Co. campus; for more info contact Eric Giordano: [email protected]
RSVPs are helpful for our planning; please click on the RSVP link on the right side of this web page.
The Concord Coalition and the Wisconsin Fiscal Advisory Council invite you to attend the first of three forums discussing the challenges associated with the national debt crisis and how it affects our nation and the state of Wisconsin and its residents. For more information on the Wisconsin (Milwaukee Area) Fiscal Advisory Council see: www.concordcoalition.org/files/CC_FAC_factsheet-1.pdf
The first forum on Tuesday, September 28, will focus on the national debt and feature presentations by Alice Rivlin, budget director under President Clinton and now at the Brookings Institute; Brian Riedl, Grover Herman Fellow in Federal Budgetary Affairs at the Heritage Foundation; and Robert Bixby, president of The Concord Coalition. The conference will be broadcast live via the Internet from the Heritage Foundation in Washington, D.C. During each forum, a moderator from the Wisconsin Fiscal Advisory Council will be present and there will be an opportunity for audience members to ask questions of the presenters, which will be coordinated by the facilitator via the Internet for a live response from the experts to the audiences at each campus.