Concord Coalition Internship
The Concord Coalition is currently accepting applications for the Fall session of its internship program. Concord's interns work directly with staff throughout the organization and have real impact on Concord's programs and activities. See below for more information about our internship positions and how to apply.
Internships are typically located in our national office (Arlington, VA) and can be tailored to a candidate's interests. They generally fall within the following categories:
- Administrative - aiding with correspondence, answering phones, working on website pages and social networks.
- Field - assisting with event logistics around the country and helping with public relations (such as assembling photos and information).
- Video and New Media - working with staff to record events, create educational video clips, and help with video editing, or updates to websites and other communications and educational tools.
There are availabilities for both full-time and part time applicants.
- Well organized, detail-oriented, and a fast learner
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable and capable operating in a non-partisan environment
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (especially Word and Power Point)
- Familiarity with Google's suite of applications (gmail, docs, spreadsheets)
- Experience with graphic design tools such as Photoshop and Fireworks
- Familiarity with social media such as Facebook, MySpace
Small stipends are available on an as-needed basis. Some internships have the potential to develop into full time positions.
How To Apply
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter, resume and writing sample to Ben Ritz at firstname.lastname@example.org.